Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Italian Tomato Chicken

3-4 Chicken Breasts
1 can of Italian Diced Tomato's (with Basil, Oregano & Garlic)

Cook chicken breasts in olive oil or canola oil on high for about 2 min. on each side, or until they are brown. They may still be a little pink on the inside but slice them into bite size pieces or strips and continue to cook until they are almost done.

Add one can Italian Diced Tomato's per 3-4 breasts of chicken to the pan. (I used 3 chicken breast to one can and there was just a little tomato sauce left over.)
Simmer about 5-10 minutes.
Serve with rice or any type of noodles. If serving with noodles I would sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.

Easiest meal you will ever cook.
*I am a little ashamed my first recipe post is this, but I just made this last night because I had no idea what to make and both my boys ate it, which is miraculous.

No comments: