Wednesday, May 29, 2013

HOMEMADE SPARKLING APPLE JUICE



  • 2 cans apple juice concentrate (thawed) (We splurged and bought the Wal-mart Great Value brand!)
  • 1 (2 liter) bottle club soda (Again, we decided to pull out all the stops and bought the exclusive Kroger Store Brand)
  • Mix.
Were you able to catch all of that? Do you need me to repeat it? ;-)
It was SO good! I really didn’t hold out too much hope that it could compare with the “real” thing…but honestly, I think I liked it BETTER than Martinelli’s.  And it was SO pretty in the beverage dispensers I picked up on sale this week. (Which I am KICKING MYSELF for not getting a picture of!)  Next time I will add apple slices (like the above photo) purely for aesthetics. :-)
I do love a S I M P L E idea that is such a crowd-pleaser. Give it a try at your next gathering…and I can practically guarantee a happy crowd. :-)

No comments: