Thursday, May 8, 2008

Vegetable Skewers

Milli asked me (Lauren Woffinden) to join in the fun here and then also requested this particular recipe. Super easy and soooo delicious. And marginally healthy!

1 Zucchini
1 Yellow Squash
1 Red Onion (or your fav onion)
6 mushrooms (they skewer best if the stem is removed)
1 Yellow, Red or Green Pepper (or all three)
Skewers (soaked in water if made of wood)
Your favorite Italian salad dressing
Grated Parmesan cheese (the kind you would put on pasta)

Cube, dice, and slice all veggies. Coat in Italian salad dressing. Coat in Parmesan. Skewer. BBQ for 15-20 minutes depending on desired doneness.

note: I put the dressing and the cheese in separate tupperwares and shake the veggies in batches to coat with the least mess.

Next time I post I will include pics. I just don't have one of this recipe.

No comments: